From Fallen Evolution
- In order to add items to global market you have to use a series of commands.
- For this guide I will be using the item "Event Ticket".
- Decide which item you want to sell, for how much, and how many of that item you want to sell.
- Find the item ID of the item you wish to sell.
- Command : /item (name)
- Example : /item event ticket
- Use the command following command...
- Command : /sell (item ID) (item amount) (item price)
- Example : /sell 45 1 25000000
- This command will sell 1 event ticket for 25million gold.
- In case no one wants to buy your item and you want to remove it (or for some other reason) there is a way to remove an item from global market.
- Use the following command...
- Use the next command...
- Command : /deletelist (ID)
- Example : /deletelist 65
- Use the ID you got from step one.
Using Global Market
- Look in your spells tab and double click the global market spell.
- The Global Market Spell is usually on they hotkey "F4".
- The Spell should look like...
Pick a section, you can choose from...
- Recent List
- Pick which item you would like to buy, pay close attention to the details in the sale. (Price, Item Amount)
- Lastly enjoy your purchase!